Mountain biking in Adelaide, South Australia and beyond since 2008!
Come and explore South Australia with us the best way, by Mountain Bike! We offer:-
- Winery tours by bike
- Lofty Descents day trips
- Local guiding
- Skills training and coaching
- Corporate days and special events
- Mountain bike trips to Melrose & The Flinders Ranges
- Overseas epics
- Mountain bike hire
We are based in Adelaide, and are the industry leaders in providing Mountain bike skills training in Adelaide, and were the first in Australia to offer Scottish MTB Leaders Association (SMBLA) certified instruction and guiding, way back in 2008.
Be it XC epics, long downhill runs, big uphills climbs, gentle cruises to wineries, skill training or monster Alpine expeditions, we have something for everyone. Just give us an excuse to get on a bike….
We are a fully accredited tourism business and a licensed tour operator, and are the ONLY operator currently licensed by the DENWR to conduct mountain bike riding in Cleland Conservation Park. All trips are lead by a highly qualified local mountain bike guide.
We can provide a total mountain biking experience, including:-
- A fleet of brand new 2013 Scott Aspect 630 mountain bikes to ride, with front suspension and hydraulic disc brakes- ride in style! (also now available to rent!)
- A luxury 8 seat 4WD to get you in comfort to your next adventure, and other vehicle options if needed
- Various trailer or rack options to transport everyone’s bikes safely
- The full services of a fully qualified and professional local Mountain bike guide and skills trainer
- Basic mechanical support and back-up
As recently seen on Channel 9′s Postcards show! Check out the story!
Recent awards, accreditations and recognitions have included:-
- Award from Recreation SA for “Outstanding Achievement in providing Outdoor Activities 2011″
- 2011 Industry Award from the South Australian MTB Association for “Promotion of mountain biking and mtb Tourism” in SA
- “Certificate of Excellence” from Trip Advisor based on our continued 5* ratings and reviews
- South Australian Tourism Industry Council tour operation accreditation