Things are changing a bit at Escapegoat, and we need help!
With a lot of new work coming in, and a new shuttle van, we are needing to do a bit of restructuring, and are busy planning a further expansion of our business- so we we need a lot of extra help!
There are 2 main roles available: –
CAFE/BIKE HIRE MANAGER
The main role is to run our GOAT SHED bike hire shop and coffee shop in Belair. You would need to manage the shop, including making coffees and stocking the shop for both food, drinks, and bike related items to sell/use. You would also need to maintain the bike hire fleet, manage bookings, and update/maintain website/booking systems, reply to emails etc.
Additional work may be available for suitably experienced staff, including guiding, skills coaching, and tour guiding. Hours and pay are negotiable, and a minimum of 25hr a week would be available, with some weekend work expected.
Experience/qualifications required: –
- Bike retail/maintenance experience essential
- Cafe/hospitality experience highly favoured
- Excellent customer service essential
- Good systems and computer skills, and ability to manage bookings and emails/enquiries across a broad number of platforms
- A keen passion for mountain biking, and great local knowledge of the scene, where to ride, and what riders need
- Candidates with MTBA level 0 qualifications or guiding/instructing experience will be highly regarded, and will have potential for additional work
- Driver accreditation (or ability to apply with clean driving licence, police checks and health checks) will again be highly regarded
This position is flexible and negotiable for the right candidate(s) and is an opportunity to build a position for yourself. It may suit a recent graduate, or bike/retail/hospitality person with a keen interest in mountain biking.
The role will most likely be based mainly in Belair but may be relocated if we expand and/or duplicate our services elsewhere.
We also will need additional casual shuttle drivers for our shuttle service at Fox Creek. Work will mostly be weekends, and will involve driving our minibuses and hopefully AWD buggies for MTBers. A good knowledge of Fox Creek, and general mountain biking is expected, along with excellent customer service and attitude. Driver accreditation is essential for this role. https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/driving-and-transport/industry-services/taxi-and-passenger-transport/apply-for-driver-accreditation
Please send CV’s and cover letters to Ian at email@example.com . Feel free to contact Ian on 0422 916289 to discuss. Please send by 21 Feb, 2022.