COVID-19 information – UPDATED AS OF 2 June 2020!
Transport on tours is now OK in limited, controlled ways!
Thanks to all our clients and friends over the years for your support. Obviously we are now in tricky times, and what with firstly the bushfires affecting our shuttles business, and now COVID-19 restrictions pretty much overnight stopping any visitors to the state, things are a little interesting!
Now, obviously there are current restrictions and government recommendations. The main issue up until now has been regarding transport, however as of 1 June there has been updated recommendations regarding small transport operators, and we are now able to plan limited capacities within these recommendations. We will be limiting seats, and allocating seats to customers, as well as a through cleaning regime. We are also working with our partners such as our wineries and Cleland Wildlife Park to make a smooth transition into being reopened.
So, due to social distancing public general shuttles cannot occur, but most other things can occur.
Available on limited opening via advanced booking:-
- Skills training
- Private guiding and small group rides
- Bike hire from our base in Eden Hills, to ride at Craigburn Farm, Shepherds Hill, Belair etc. Ebikes, Duallies etc all available. Please book in advance online, all bikes etc disinfected.
To be open slowly from 1 June as possible:-
- McLaren Vale Bike and Wine tour -likely from 19 June as our winery partners allow
- Lofty Descents– open from 13 June onwards
- Private shuttle groups– shuttle services for small groups with allocated seats are possible- size of group depends on group dynamics (eg couples can seat together, Friends from different households will have double seat to themselves, etc)- Please contact us direct to arrange this.
Currently still closed:-
- General shuttle days
For all bookings made during this period we will offer a full refund or credit (your choice) if an activity is cancelled due to any illness or change in COVID-19 Policies.
Obviously as soon as restrictions change and relax we will start operating as much as we can.
Fingers crossed things return to normal in a few months time, and hopefully we can at least still continue to enjoy limited access to trails nearby to keep our sanity!