Yes, it’s time for us to switch over our hire bikes once again. All these bikes are 12 months old, and have had a relatively light amount of use- mainly on our winery tours and lofty descent trips- on average bikes have been used 30 or so times. They all have a few scratches and stuff on, but have been covered in tape, so the frames look pretty good. Some have had tyres changed, and a few will need brake pads in the near future- first come gets first pick! All are $550, were $900 new.
- 1 Small – SOLD
- 2 Small- SOLD
- 3 Medium- SOLD
- 4 Medium- SOLD
- 5 Medium- Available
- 6 Large- SOLD
- 7 Large- SOLD
Original spec was:_
We also have ONE Medium 2013 Montari 26.3. This bike was bought a month ago as a spare for a big group booking we had, but didn’t need. It has been used twice, is in as new condition. Only selling as we are switching over all our hire bikes, and the new ones are Scott rather than avanti, so we are keeping the same bikes throughout the fleet. It is a little lower in spec than the other bikes, but obviously is brand new and next years model…..
Medium frame RRP $699, yours for $550.
Spec as per website:_ http://www.avantiplus.com.au/products/a … ntari-26-3
• FRAME: ADT 6061 FORMTECH ALLOY, REPLACEABLE HANGER
• FORK: SR SUNTOUR XCM MLO, 100MM TRAVEL, PRELOAD ADJUST, LOCK OUT
• FRONT DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO ACERA
• REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO ALIVIO
• SHIFTERS: SHIMANO ACERA 27-SPEED
• CRANKSET: SHIMANO M391 44/32/22T
• BRAKES: TEKTRO HDC300 HYDRAULIC DISC, 160MM ROTORS
• BRAKE LEVERS: TEKTRO HDC300
• WHEELSET / RIMS: ALEX SD-25 DOUBLE-WALL ALLOY 32H
• HUBS: ALLOY QR FRONT, SHIMANO M475 REAR
• SPOKES: DT SWISS INDUSTRY STAINLESS STEEL
• CASSETTE: SHIMANO HG20 11-32T 9-SPEED
• HANDLEBAR: ALLOY RISER 31.8MM
• HANDLEBAR STEM: ALLOY AHEAD 31.8MM
• HEADSET: SEMI-INTEGRATED AHEADSET 1-1/8″
• GRIPS: ZERO STRIKE KRATON
• PEDALS: RESIN PLATFORM MTB
• TYRES: KENDA 50-FIFTY 26 X 1.95″
• SADDLE: ZERO ZEKTA
• SEAT POST: ALLOY MICRO ADJUST 31.6MM
Contact us at email@example.com or call Ian on 0422 916289 for more details.