Well, Spring is finally here, and it looks like the weather may finally have turned…. FINGERS CROSSED! But the recent bad weather has meant we have had to re-schudule a few events.
- First off, our DAY 1 Skills day that was due to occur on Saturday 4 September has now moved to Saturday 18 September- a few spots left!
- We are still running a Day 2 Skills day the following Saturday, 25 September. So those of you who have already completed day 1, now is a great time to come along and do day 2!
- We also have a Sunday Special Hills Vines and Wines trip operating on Sunday 26 September, so why not join us then, for a lazy day riding and drinking in the McLaren Vale region!
- And looking forward to October, we have more skills days, Hills vines and wines tours, and Lofty Descents trips running on the weekend. Check out our calendar for up-to-date info!
- Then in November we still have spaces on our Flinders Ranges by Bike 6 day expedition– join us 200km of the best riding in the Flinders- the full trip info can be downloaded from our site.
Of course, feel free to bug us if you want to do something else too- we are available for private bookings, corporate trips, stag events, and pretty much anything else involving mountain biking.
We look forward to seeing you out on the trails soon!
Ian & Deborah.